In a time when all expenditures in the U.S. military budget must be tightly scrutinized and justified, a New York Times Editorial outlines some important steps to be taken if the U.S. is to see the best return on investment in its nuclear weapons program. The Bloated Nuclear Weapons Budget – NYTimes.com.
- Oct 24 is UN Day. Celebrate the anniversary of the UN's founding. bit.ly/TzuyYz 4 years ago
- Almost 1 billion people live in constant hunger. October 16th is the UN's World Food Day. bit.ly/V4ntuG 4 years ago
- Celebrate with UNA-Canada the UN's International Day of the Girl. bit.ly/VVcQiq 4 years ago
- Syria experiencing critical shortage in medicines – WHO bit.ly/QH0AP0 5 years ago
- UN and Somalia sign action plan on ending killing and maiming of children. bit.ly/MyJ22s 5 years ago