- Oct 24 is UN Day. Celebrate the anniversary of the UN's founding. bit.ly/TzuyYz 4 years ago
- Almost 1 billion people live in constant hunger. October 16th is the UN's World Food Day. bit.ly/V4ntuG 4 years ago
- Celebrate with UNA-Canada the UN's International Day of the Girl. bit.ly/VVcQiq 4 years ago
- Syria experiencing critical shortage in medicines – WHO bit.ly/QH0AP0 5 years ago
- UN and Somalia sign action plan on ending killing and maiming of children. bit.ly/MyJ22s 5 years ago
Category Archives: Disarmament
Please see here for the full report from the nineteenth session of the U.N. Human Rights Council. Advertisements
A research paper by UNA-Canada Victoria Branch Director Mark Reed on the feasibility of local NGOs/NPGs and activists co-operating on diverse joint projects from discrimination to human rights. Read the full text here.
In the murky and corrupt world of international arms trading governments remain complicit as long as interests may be met. Arms and the Corrupt Man – NYTimes.com.
U.N. Agency Says Iran Data Points to A-Bomb Work – NYTimes.com.
Ahmadinejad vows Iran won’t retreat ‘an iota’ from its nuclear path – The Globe and Mail.