Nuclear Disarmament and International Security by Theon Te Koeti summarizes the history of nuclear proliferation from the Manhattan Project to the situation as of early 2010 and outlines some of the necessary compromises that must be faced by Nuclear Weapon States and Non-Nuclear Weapon States alike if we are to move towards a more stable security environment in the 21st Century.
- Oct 24 is UN Day. Celebrate the anniversary of the UN's founding. bit.ly/TzuyYz 4 years ago
- Almost 1 billion people live in constant hunger. October 16th is the UN's World Food Day. bit.ly/V4ntuG 4 years ago
- Celebrate with UNA-Canada the UN's International Day of the Girl. bit.ly/VVcQiq 4 years ago
- Syria experiencing critical shortage in medicines – WHO bit.ly/QH0AP0 4 years ago
- UN and Somalia sign action plan on ending killing and maiming of children. bit.ly/MyJ22s 4 years ago